Address: Icley Street, Carcoar
Opening Hours: Open weekends, public holidays or by appointment
Contact: 02 6367 4155
The Carcoar Court House located in Icley Street and is situated in the original court house building, built in 1882 by Government Architect James Barnet.
The Courhouse ceased operating as a Courthouse in the 1950s. The Court House has a range of rooms displaying various aspects of local history. One of the Court House’s more recent claims to fame is its use as a set for the film Jessica.